It may be December but we’re already conjuring up images of spring with these growth mindset quotes. Boomerang school planners are designed to help pupils learn and progress at school and what better way to do that then through Carol Dweck’s growth mindset concept?
We’ve put together a list of growth mindset quotes (taken from our planners) for teachers to use as inspiration in lessons. Think about ways that you can incorporate growth mindset into pupil learning. You can stick our suggested growth mindset quotes up around the classroom to encourage a positive, growth-mindset learning environment for students:
- It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. Theodore Roosevelt
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. Margaret Thatcher
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. Albert Einstein
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Henry Ford
- Don’t tell me how talented you are. Tell me how hard you work. Arthur Rubenstein
- If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it’s OK. But you’ve got to shoot for something. A lot of people don’t even shoot. Confucius
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Unknown
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. Vince Lombardi
- How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win. K. Chesterton
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make a mistake. Elbert Hubbard
Do you have any other useful quotes that fit with our growth mindset theme? Leave a comment below!