Let us know a convenient time to talk & we will call you back. Send us a message or give us a ring on 01252 368 328.
Boomerang Education Ltd takes privacy seriously and is dedicated to storing all sensitive information as securely as possible, ensuring a safe and comfortable experience for all customers.
How do you use my data?
- Boomerang Education processes data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
- We promise never to share, sell or pass on any of your information to third parties, except where necessary to fulfill our contract with you. This will include our associated GDPR-compliant production and mailing companies, who will never use your data for any purpose other than to fulfil your order (you won’t receive marketing communication from them). We will also provide access to personal data if we are obliged by law to disclose it.
- Personal information is collected through telephone conversations, email communication and the Boomerang Education website (as well as any affiliated sites e.g. yearbook and diary artwork systems).
- Data collected will be used solely for sales, production and marketing purposes and will be stored securely on our internal server with restricted access. We will only share your data with third parties when it is necessary to fulfil our contract with you. This will include our production and mailing companies who will never use your information for any other purpose than to fulfil your order and data will be used & stored by them in accordance with GDPR.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you can adjust your browser settings accordingly.
For how long do you keep my data?
- We won’t keep your data for longer than we need to, so if you have not engaged with us for a long time or if we have fulfilled a contract with you and you have opted out of further marketing communication, we will remove your contact details from our database.
- The only information we will need to keep will be sales/production records if you have previously ordered from us.
What is legitimate interest?
- We may instigate contact with you on a marketing basis under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR) if we believe that we have a legitimate interest in providing you with relevant information e.g. if you are a teacher, we may email you with details of a school planner offer.
- You can choose to opt out of further communication from us at any time if you feel the information is no longer relevant.
What are my rights?
- You can request to view/amend the data we hold on you at any time and can opt to be entirely removed from our database (we will keep the minimum amount of information needed to make sure you aren’t re-added at a later date).
- If you would like to exercise one or more of your rights, we will process your request within one month (in accordance with GDPR). It is free to access data the first time but you might be charged a fee for multiple requests.
- Any significant changes will be highlighted to you via email.
For more information on how we use and store the data we collect, a fully comprehensive list of your rights or to exercise one or more of your rights, please send an email to Boomerang Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
“We are more than happy with our school diaries; they are excellent quality as ever! Thanks you again for the excellent service provided whilst ordering our diaries!”
“The turnaround from us sending you our artwork to receipt was excellent and the quality as always very good.”
Latest blog posts
- Lockdown Leavers’ Hoodies – 5 reasons why your school really needs a school hoodie in 2020November 16, 2020 - 10:10 am
- Everything You Need To Know When Creating Your School PlannerJune 28, 2020 - 8:06 pm
- 9 Tips For Creating An Awesome School YearbookApril 29, 2020 - 5:12 pm
- How Schools Can Benefit From Using A School PlannerFebruary 26, 2020 - 1:08 pm
Get in Touch
If you would like to discuss anything or if you have any questions, please contact the team: