http://boomeranged.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/pexels-photo-114123.jpeg 600 800 Boom http://boomeranged.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Ed-Logo-for-web2.png Boom2017-04-19 09:26:202017-04-20 15:35:01National Open Art Competition 2017: Competition of the Month!
What is the National Open Art Competition?
- National Open Art Competition 2017.
- Ever produced a piece of art that you’re really proud of? You might want to develop your artistic style further by entering the National Open Art Competition.
- Great prizes up for grabs.
- The following mediums will be accepted: paintings, drawings, miniature drawings/paintings/wall hung installations, original prints, photography, wall hung installations, digital art, moving image.
- Competition closes 9th July 2017.
Who can enter?
- You must live or be professionally based in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland to be eligible for entry.
- For the main art competition, you must be 15 years of age by 1 September 2017.
- To enter the Children’s Competition, you must be 14 years of age or younger on 1 September 2017.
What are the size limitations?
- Adult Competition:
- Max size of Artwork: Width : 153cm x Height : 153cm x Depth : 30cm including the frame.
- Miniatures, please click here for details.
- Children’s Competition:
- Max size of Artwork: Width : 50cm x Height : 50cm x Depth : 30cm including the frame.
- Max duration of Moving Image: 3 minutes (180 seconds) including any credits.
How to enter:
- Head to the website to register.
- Registration for the adult competition (15 and above) costs £12, which includes your first submission. You may enter up to three more submissions at a cost of £12 each.
- Registration for the Children’s Competition (under 15s) costs £5, which entitles you to enter one submission. Children may enter up to two more submissions at a cost of £5 each.
- NB: There is a special offer for bulk school entries: £10 for 10 children. Please email Anne for a code and instructions.
For more information on this particular competition, head to www.nationalopenart.org.
Until next week!
The Boomerang Team