With Christmas just around the corner, have a go at ticking off our top ten Random Acts of Christmas Kindness ideas with your class. It’s a great way to add some festive fun to the classroom at the end of term and of course, the underlying message is incredibly positive.
Random Act of Kindness: A selfless act performed by a person to either help or cheer up a stranger, for no reason other than to make people happier.
Ask students to write down these 10 Random Acts of Christmas Kindness in their school planners and encourage them to try to tick as many off as they can by Christmas Day!
Boomerang Top 10 Random Acts of Christmas Kindness:
- Give three people a genuine compliment either in person or via social media.
- Help someone with a chore or other job.
- Give up your place in a queue to somebody.
- Write someone a real letter and send it.
- Pick up litter.
- When you hear people around you gossiping about someone, be the person to say something nice.
- Give someone a hug.
- Try to include everyone in a group conversation.
- Offer someone your your seat on a bus or train.
- If you hear that negative voice in your head, remember that you deserve kindness too!
We want to hear from you!
Do you have any other classroom-inspired Random Acts of Kindness to add to our list? Drop us a tweet and let us know 🙂